Subject: FW: Invitation to Participate in Research
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 07:59:15 +0300

From: Alysha Aziz <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2025 3:11 PM
To: Kristel Järve - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Matt Malone <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation to Participate in Research

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Alysha and I am reaching out on behalf of Professor Matt Malone
at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law. Professor Malone is currently
writing a book that explores government transparency around the world,
focusing each chapter on a different country and case study. For the
chapter on Estonia, Professor Malone is investigating the development and
impact of e-courts. To gain a deeper understanding of Estonia’s unique
context and advancements in this area, he is contacting individuals to
interview who can share their experience or expertise.  If you are
available, he would greatly appreciate your participation in a virtual
interview. All interviews will be conducted on background, unless you
choose to provide permission for attribution.

Below, I have suggested a few dates and times for the interview over
Microsoft Teams. Please let me know which option works for you, or suggest
alternative times if none are suitable. Interviews will be scheduled for
an hour but typically end earlier.

*       Friday August 22-anytime

*       Monday August 25-anytime

*       Tuesday August 27-anytime

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you kindly,

Alysha Aziz

she/her/elle

J.D. Candidate | Class of 2027

University of Ottawa - Common Law

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]